My first attempt at cloning within the same photo

c0ps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the photo looks like crap, I was only interested in the cloning part of it. I couldnt follow the online tutorials that are found on the internet so I came up with my own lol. watcha think?
3410827298_038a662c7b_b.jpg

not bad. the only thing i caught was that his shadow got cut off so i can tell where the clone started.

not bad. the only thing i caught was that his shadow got cut off so i can tell where the clone started.

haha, didnt even notice that, good catch!

Invictus said:
need to see more on the face from the right? otherwise, that is very cool. what program where you using?

Photo shop cs3

set your camera on a tripod. Be sure not to move it. take as many photos as you want of the subject doing what ever. Drag your photos to Photo shop. Start with the farthest subject away from the camera and drag the 2nd photo to the first one, and set your opacity to 50% so you can see the first image bleeding through the second one. use the quick select tool to select the subject in the second photo and erase it. set opacity back to 100% and you should now have both subjects in photo one. merge the two photos and start again by draging a 3rd photo (if you took one) to the merged one. repeat steps for what ever amount of pictures you took.

If your pretty new to photo shop, just google around and hopefully you will find better and more detailed instructions than the half fast one I put up. I'm sure somone might have a link to something better.

Last edited:
They are kinda fun to do. I wasted an afternoon at work doing one of myself. If you look closely, you can see the remote for the 40D sometimes.

multi-taskingjpegsmall.jpg

Most reactions

Back