My first attempts in photography

justme2312

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two days ago I bought a Canon 400d Xti and these are my first tryouts with it and in photography as well.I never had such a camera before.......but some cheap compact cameras that didn't attracted me.If you could help me with some advices,or simply tell your opinion i would be grateful.

IMG_0915copy.jpg

IMG_0896copy.jpg

IMG_0888copy.jpg

IMG_0886_1copy.jpg

Not to bad at all. I think #2 has to much nagative space in the top hafe. Other than that you lighting & exposures look great. Good work :)

yeah, some negative upper space in number but the rest of them have some pretty interesting angle.

#1 is awesome! You have such creativity! Keep it up! I agree though about #2 too much negative space.. So maybe crop it alittle. Other than that you have great lighting and angles.

The first picture brings me to a question.

Are you the "Justme" I am thinking of?

Umm I'm thinking she/he is that just me.. but that is just me.. lol

You are off the an awesome start man, keep it up. I love the first two.

Umm I'm thinking she/he is that just me.. but that is just me.. lol

Upon further review I am led to believe I was mistaken, the justme I was thinking of has shown them self to have had an SLR/dSLR for some time now. not to mention a completely different watermark.

It was the artist maniquin that spured the question.

Upon further review I am led to believe I was mistaken, the justme I was thinking of has shown them self to have had an SLR/dSLR for some time now. not to mention a completely different watermark.

It was the artist maniquin that spured the question.

I'm just giving you a hard time.. Thats what I do.. :mrgreen:

I agree about #2, too much space at the top. It appears that you cut part of the head off on figure to the right. But I like these pics. Nice work!! And welcome to the forum.

thank you guys very much.i didn't expect so many comments......i appreciate your advices and i'll try to make better photos.i have so much reading to do about this camera.......

This is another variation for picture #2

IMG_0890.jpg

they are really good ideas and they're set up well, but is it just me or do they all seem a bit soft..even blurry?

The pictures are quite soft because i shot them by hand.....without a tripod....and there was a very small light with an orange tint.I made these pictures at iso 1600 with a time value around 1/10-1/20.I don't know if that's good......but in any other way it was worse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back