My First Band Portrait Gig

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know how I did. I want to hear the good the bad and the ugly. It all helps!!

The Band is called Catalina Shortwave. A hard rock band with a southern rock twang from Connecticut. Very cool guys, with very cool music. We had about Half an Hour to shoot and I did Single Portraits and group shots for them.

Portrait007.jpg

Portrait008.jpg

Portrait001.jpg

Portrait004.jpg

Portrait002.jpg

Portrait003.jpg

Portrait005.jpg

Portrait009.jpg

Portrait010.jpg

Portrait006.jpg

Bad: Think you slightly missed focus on the image that is just above the one with the bearded fellow.

Good: Everything else. I like the processing. I like the poses. I think you got some excellent expressions esp given you did all this in quite limited time. I hope you feel proud of how well you have done. Congratulations.

yes, looks like you missed focus on some
maybe next time use color film?

Thanks for the comments guys. Apologies for the amount of time it's taken me to get back to you. I get really busy at times and can't make it onto the forum.

Yeah the missed focus was %100 my fault. I neglected to check focus for each of the guys as we shot. I knew they wanted to get out of there soon (Most of them weren't too fond of having their photo taken) and in trying to make it a more pleasant experience for them missed my chances to check the images. I mistake I've now most deffinatly learned from.

Thanks again :eagerness:

Most reactions

Back