What's new

My first Bunny NSFW NSFW NSFW

yes, it get's hard now and then. :greendev:
 
Would love to see some more! ;)
 
Not that NSFW
 
Due to the nature of this forum, where a scantily clothed female is considered provocative I put the NSFW title....well and the high volume of pervs that come to look :D


This set I had pro hair & make-up in exchange for images so eyes are down in some shots, open in others....like this one!



_POR8060-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr
 
Take note Manny...Now THAT's a bunny ;)
 
Due to the nature of this forum, where a scantily clothed female is considered provocative I put the NSFW title....well and the high volume of pervs that come to look :D


This set I had pro hair & make-up in exchange for images so eyes are down in some shots, open in others....like this one!



_POR8060-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr


Like this one, two things that are bothering me though is her right leg. the way its angled on the table is making her upper calf look funny if it were me I might try a little liquify to smooth it out maybe? and the rim light on her hair was there a red gel in it? just the way its hitting her hair looks prett red. other then that I like all three that youve posted.

looking at the third photo again maybe its her hair that has the red tone to it.
 
Thanks, it's a red gel :D

Calf...missed that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom