My First HDR - C&C Please

TM22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, this is my very first try at an HDR photo. I actually don't know how to edit the RAW files yet with my 1000D/XS so I took 3 different photos with different Av. Anyway, if anybody could help me out for future tries at HDR, that would be greatly appreciated.

first of all, loving the viewpoint, how did you set your tripod to that haha? The HDR looks good apart from the sky being blownout

good composition except for the tree's and sky. Black smudges around the pine needles, not good. What progy are you using for your hdr ?

HDR is interesting from a technical standpoint - but in all honesty it does nothing for me. with everything in the image screaming for attention my eyes dont know where to go or how to react. I find it odd that people say its closer to the dynamic range of the human eye, Ive never seen anything that looks like any HDR image Ive seen :S

-J

Well that's because most people don't use hdr for anything realistic. Hdr is really good at controlling exposure if shot correctly.

first of all, loving the viewpoint, how did you set your tripod to that haha? The HDR looks good apart from the sky being blownout
I actually don't even have a tripod, heh. I was sitting on a step while resting my camera on my knee and the piece of cement. I took 3 different photos while switching the exposure in between manually..

Most reactions

Back