What's new

My first HDR. C&C Please

I don't see anything...
 
looks good, i like the HDR effect and how white the snow is, gjj, is this faux HDR or was this actually taken at different exposures?

also, jw, what made you become a supporting member?
 
looks good, i like the HDR effect and how white the snow is, gjj, is this faux HDR or was this actually taken at different exposures?

also, jw, what made you become a supporting member?


I took 5 different shots at 5 different exposures. Used an ND8 for all of them . From 15sec up to about 1/2sec. I will post a few more soon.

Reason for supporting? Well I plan on sticking around, create some albums and i like this site compared to all the others.
 
Here is another
 

Attachments

  • $Bowering HDR 2-1.webp
    $Bowering HDR 2-1.webp
    253.7 KB · Views: 204
I love this! I would hang this in my house! Great Job!
 
very nice first one, the second looks overexposed in the middle left and bottom right. very nice though
 
Wow it looks like a painting!
 
i like the composition of the 2nd one, I don't see any cartoonishness about this, some HDR is overdone but yours is quite subtle, nice effort.
 
absolutely beautiful. you could print it, sell it, see it in a book. magical. great job!
 
Wow. Nice feed back everyone. Good eye Ramones. I will tinker with the exposure of the bottom a little
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom