My First HDR

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is my first HDR taken last night @ Disney's Epcot Center. This is at China. This was a 5 exposure HDR. C&C needed and appreciated.

5087043369_095fbc95a6_b.jpg

Excellent. All the lighting is handled nicely. Even a bit of color in an otherwise black sky. Curious about those 3 white streaks in the sky. Any idea what they are?

Excellent. All the lighting is handled nicely. Even a bit of color in an otherwise black sky. Curious about those 3 white streaks in the sky. Any idea what they are?

Thanks Bynx! I am not quite sure what those 3 streaks are. Might have been some shooting stars but who knows?

nice, i thought they were star trail and i might think about removing them. I would have to look at the image for awhile to make that final decision.

It's beautiful! I really like the colours. One nicely processed HDR.
One concern though, the trees are blurred. Possibly from your 5 long exposures? Try using the exposure with the fastest shutter and then just overlay the trees from that onto the final HDR. Maybe decrease the contrast and increase saturation for the tree layer to match the HDR? Dunno... just my opinion :p. Also, I think it's better if you remove the streaks in the sky. :)

Very nice. My only bother is the blurryness around the trees and some of the brick work.. I assume you had a tripod? If so, did you use a remote or did you physically press the shutter button? It's just something that could have been better. Nice work though.

the streaks are just normal stars

when you take long exposures at night you will actually see the path a star goes in the sky

i have an example of a 45 minute exposure that i was just trying to see what would happen, but its not on this compuer

None of the other stars are showing trails. Could have been airplanes or even satellites though. Nicely done!

The lights are traveling in the same direction,it wouldnt be planes or satalites,its Deffo Starts,there probably the 3 closest stars to us,just dont ask me what there called :p im not into stars :)

Well the three streeks all have something in common. There is a head then a blank area then a tail. Id say it had something to do with the exposure times of the three shots. They are easily removed and dont even mess the image as they are.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back