What's new

my first landscape and editing

unicore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
hai..if u want comment my picture(i like it)..but i want to know my picture and editing perfect or need to editing more and more... :)
67205_1684858681466_1237608437_2252075_2001573_n.jpg
 
very very hazy... the image is really red.. not that interesting.. sorry.
 
thanks for your comment frend...if i want repair it..what can i do..i using photoshop CS 3
 
There is something interesting about the road on the left side. I think you should have focused on that part as there is noting of notice in the rest of the image. I cropped your image and did a curves adjustment (took the red out) to show you what I mean.

treesi.jpg


Maybe you should go up to the road a take the photo again. Or approach it closer from the side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom