TordFuglstad
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 27, 2011
- Messages
- 165
- Reaction score
- 50
- Location
- Norway
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
So this is my first set of photos taken with my new ND400 filter and shutter release cord. Mix that together with the D7000 and a steady tripod it makes for a good combination. 
I think I maybe should've waited for the sun to go further down before i started taking these photos.
So honestly, what do you guys think of my first long exposures?
1.

20120412-TF3_0796 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
2.

20120412-TF3_0799 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
3.

20120412-TF3_0805 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
4.

20120412-TF3_0811 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
5.

20120412-TF3_0820 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
6.

20120412-TF3_0826 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
The rest: Long Exposure Testing - a set on Flickr
I think I maybe should've waited for the sun to go further down before i started taking these photos.
So honestly, what do you guys think of my first long exposures?
1.

20120412-TF3_0796 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
2.

20120412-TF3_0799 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
3.

20120412-TF3_0805 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
4.

20120412-TF3_0811 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
5.

20120412-TF3_0820 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
6.

20120412-TF3_0826 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
The rest: Long Exposure Testing - a set on Flickr
