My first Moon

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know there are a 1000 shots of teh moon but this is the first I have got. I have been tring for a while to get a shot of the moon. The more I shoot the less I know this was taking at f11 and 1250 sec. It is the same shot I just cropped it two ways.

33191317.jpg

33191318.jpg

This one is at f11 and 900sec. I like it more but would not crop anymore.

33191462.jpg

great! I've seen the same moon yesterday night huh :) but the one above me is more orange :) :) :)

that is a very sharp picture. Where you in a desert and high in elevation? The last is my fav, as it composed different than other moon shoots.

I took the shots in my back yard. Both where taking with in sec. of each other. The last shot looks better at that size but no bigger.

Good shots! Surprising amount of detail for a full moon. You usually get much better results shooting a half or gibbous moon--there are more shadows and such.

Amazing how friggin bright the moon is, huh? The first moon shots I took I tried manually setting stuff, figuring I'd need several seconds of exposure. Ended up with a couple dozen bright white balls. :LOL: You gotta expose fast to get a good moon shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back