My First Music Video - DGCrescendo!

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey friends! So in case you didn't know, in addition to trying to do photography, I also like to do music! Maybe if I picked just one I would get a lot better, but oh well, I enjoy both. Anyways, I thought I might post my first ever music "video" up for your enjoyment! I realize I'm not fantastic, plus... I was sick when I recorded this, but, uh, enjoy! Oh, and Happy New Years and (with that in mind) please, if you don't like it, try to crush my dreams in a nice way? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, this should probably be moved to The Creative Corner.. :/

This is not you tube!

YOU SIR, ARE CORRECT!!!!!! That's why I put this in the off-topic forum. AKA, NOT PHOTOGRAPHY. And why I also commented that this should maybe be in the creative corner forum: "A place to share artwork that is not photography. Post your Poetry, Music, Paintings, etc."

Seriously, some of you photographers need to get your panties out of a bunch, it's kind of annoying, and very pretentious.

Thanks Bitter... for your comment.

You kitchen looks super similar to mine! As in freakishingly similar solution!!!!

As for your performance.. I enjoyed it. :) I did look very much on the kitchen, though..

You kitchen looks super similar to mine! As in freakishingly similar solution!!!!

As for your performance.. I enjoyed it. :) I did look very much on the kitchen, though..

;)

Yeah, sorry DG. I figured your first "music video" would have been tying your two loves together.

This is just a video of you playing and singing, which is great, not knocking it. Your title set me up for something more polished.
I mean, maybe actually work with some lighting, and play on the couch or something...but the kitchen? Shouldn't be too hard for you to do different takes, with different camera angles and splice them together...for a "music video".

Yeah, sorry DG. I figured your first "music video" would have been tying your two loves together.

This is just a video of you playing and singing, which is great, not knocking it. Your title set me up for something more polished.
I mean, maybe actually work with some lighting, and play on the couch or something...but the kitchen? Shouldn't be too hard for you to do different takes, with different camera angles and splice them together...for a "music video".

Should have used the Sarcasm Font, Bitter! lol!

Haha, well that's why I put quotations around "video," because it is technically a music video, just non in the normal sense people are probably familiar with. I had never thought of combining the two, Bitter! That is a fabulous idea, perhaps I will try that! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back