What's new

my first night shots

katanapilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0042.jpg


DSC_0047.jpg


DSC_0041.jpg


DSC_0023.jpg
 
Last edited:
For a first attempt these look great. My favourite would be #3, although I'd try to make the black triangle on the top right corner disappear (maybe cloning some of the bricks?).

The lens seems to be super sharp. What are you using?
 
Very good ones for a first attempt!
Boy - to think it took me DECADES of taking photos until I finally ventured into nighttime photography!!!
I like the first one with the stationary cars as opposed to the moving ones (only light trails). You can even see who had set the indicator to change the lanes.
 
These were taken with a D80/ 70-300 Nikkor from a hotel room window so I had almost no room to move around and I was surprised that shooting via a glass would not notice any form of reflection.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom