What's new

My first night/sunset shots!

bman49

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Monica, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm new to the forums! I just started taking a photography course at school (I'm a sophomore) and I really in to it so here are my first ever night/sunset shots please don't be afraid to critique them. Also I used a Canon 20D with a 24mm-85mm zoom lens.










 
Last edited:
I love the last one.
 
i think that first one would have made me LOVE it if that light streak/shooting star/whatever it is extended to the top of the pic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom