hulk
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2009
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Toronto, ON
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello!
This is my first post on the forums actually.
I hope to learn a lot in here.
I am still new to photography, but am eager to learn much more. I don't even own a camera yet! I recently went to Tobermory, ON with my girlfriend and snapped a few pics with her D80 to stitch up later in Photoshop. Beautiful place BTW!
Because the pictures are big, I chose not embed them into the post (for the poor souls still stuck with 56k).
Indian Head Cove
On The Dock (actually a 360)
Let me know what you guys think!
This is my first post on the forums actually.
I hope to learn a lot in here.
I am still new to photography, but am eager to learn much more. I don't even own a camera yet! I recently went to Tobermory, ON with my girlfriend and snapped a few pics with her D80 to stitch up later in Photoshop. Beautiful place BTW!
Because the pictures are big, I chose not embed them into the post (for the poor souls still stuck with 56k).
Indian Head Cove
On The Dock (actually a 360)
Let me know what you guys think!
Last edited:
