Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3661.jpg

AKA home-done surface piercing. :heart:

And you did this because???

Because it's been something I've wanted for a while. It's not too big (actually just changed to a inch pin instead of that giant one) and is comfortable. The only thing I'm not sure about is the risk of infection. But I sterilized the needle, and cleaned the holes, so I'm probably good.

That's not a piercing, that's just some stuff under the skin. It's probably gonna grow right out.

That's not a piercing, that's just some stuff under the skin. It's probably gonna grow right out.

Nope, it's a surface piercing. I'm more worried about it ripping out, because there's no cartilage to support it really.
IMG_3662.jpg

Starting to get infected I think. Cleaning with peroxide and Neosporin hourly. That's the smaller needle, by the way. In a month or so I'll switch to something actually designed for piercing.

No comment at table 2.

That's bloody brilliant.

You need to find a children's forum to hang in.

Starting to get infected I think. Cleaning with peroxide and Neosporin hourly. That's the smaller needle, by the way. In a month or so I'll switch to something actually designed for piercing.

While you're at it, maybe you should consider switching to someone who is actually trained to pierce?

I work in an ER. If I had a dollar for every time I have seen a massive infection over things like this, I would be typing on my laptop on the beach right now instead of on my couch. Infections like this can get very serious, and enter into the bloodstream. Once they enter into the bloodstream in can lead to sepsis. Sepsis can lead to death. It is very serious. Quit messing around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back