My first photo

NE-KID

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo 5 months ago and I believe it's the best one I did I wish the garbage can wasn't by the road or the electricity pole but it's way it is I suppose. Picture is in HDR. Any feedback would be nice.

DSC_0024.jpg

Last edited:
HDR? The reason I ask is because it looks like it is. Let us know.

WesternGuy

Looks HDR to me as well. Its really cool, but I think it would look a ton beter w/o the garbage can and the pole.

bit overdone for me personally and i agree about the pole and lines and garbage can. why not practice your processing and try to remove them?

Wow, the first photo to come out of your camera was actually 3+ bracketed photos that you merged into an HDR?

That's pretty intensive for just picking up a camera.

The scene doesn't do it for me. No clearly defined subject, no point of interest, lots of distracting elements, and the HDR is a bit overcooked.

Not meant to discourage, just what jumped out at me when I first saw it. Keep shooting! :thumbup:

How do you do these HDR shots? im not really a fan but still wana know how you do em

What prog u use to HDR?

How do you do these HDR shots? im not really a fan but still wana know how you do em

I guess basic literacy is no longer taught in schools? Or spelling either, apparently! Somehow, it doesn't surprise me that HDR would be interesting here!

So much for first impressions! lol!

The picture has way too many elements to be effective. The garbage can, electric pole & wires, all contribute to make this a confusing and way too busy picture for my tastes. Personally, I would have walked away from the scene, and continued to look for other photo possibilities.

What prog u use to HDR?
Scroll down past the beginners forum sometime.

HDR Discussions
High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene.

Learning how to use an Internet search engine is also really useful: How to do HDR photography - Bing

If the only compelling or interesting thing about a picture is the technique you used to beat the crap out of it with, then its not a good picture.

Most reactions

Back