My first photoshoot with a model. CC welcome

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She needs photos for her portfolio, I do too :) We are a perfect match :lmao: How did I do?

1)
_MG_6564.jpg

2)
_MG_6504.jpg

3)
_MG_6627.jpg

4)
_MG_6648.jpg

5)
_MG_6702_2.jpg

6)
_MG_6855.jpg

7)
_MG_6880.jpg

8)
_MG_6915.jpg

9)
_MG_6924.jpg

10)
_MG_7020.jpg

11)
_MG_7004.jpg

The ones in the chair seem a tad bright to me, but overall I like them! I'd like to see what others have to say since I've also been doing shoots like this.

those are some very good photo's looks like you got good lighting and she just makes everything look very good. I would definately persue some more shoots...

Cowboy boots and an ugly turqois dress not doing it for me. Kinda looks like a 4 year old who dressed herself.

A cast iron garden bench or somthing more rustic outside would have done it for me more so than a brand new livingroom chair stuck out side.

Overall I like these except for those 2 points.

Turqoise and cowboy boots was my favorite outfit. Brand new chair? I am not that good of a photographer yet where I make a lot of $$. I paid $10 for that at goodwill.

Cowboy boots and an ugly turqois dress not doing it for me. Kinda looks like a 4 year old who dressed herself.

A cast iron garden bench or somthing more rustic outside would have done it for me more so than a brand new livingroom chair stuck out side.

Overall I like these except for those 2 points.

Which one? I did not have that much experience with flash.. so sometimes the flash didnt shoot so my exposure and WB were all over the place LOL.

The ones in the chair seem a tad bright to me, but overall I like them! I'd like to see what others have to say since I've also been doing shoots like this.

3 and 4, parts of her skin look too bright to me.

Ohhh.. on the tractor.. i thought you meant the white chair. What do guys think? Too bright or not?

Six and eight are my favorites. I don't quite like the pose in seven; maybe it's just because the positioning of the bent leg looks slightly awkward.

Well she's attractive and the composition, exposure, and lighting are all fantastic.

But why is it that in only one picture her face is different? She has the exact same non-smile and look in every single picture except for one where her mouth is slightly open (but the rest is the same). It portrays the exact same emotion in every one.

Well she's attractive and the composition, exposure, and lighting are all fantastic.

But why is it that in only one picture her face is different? She has the exact same non-smile and look in every single picture except for one where her mouth is slightly open (but the rest is the same). It portrays the exact same emotion in every one.

Yeah I noticed this as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back