My first picture post!

theadamsociety

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for checking my stuff out..

The first set are the originals and the second set are post production.
Comments on both are welcomed.
Going for low light with the originals.

Originals

DSC_0037-1.jpg

Post Production:
Achieved with:

- Copy layer
- Desature
- Invert
- Gaussian Blur - Radius 55
- Set layer to soft light, overlay will work in some situations.
Some people call this "fake HDR" but I think it just compensates for under exposure nicely without effecting too much.

caitlin_closeup1-1.jpg

caitlin_closeup2-2.jpg

Interesting angles...

Interesting background picture.

I wouldn't call that HDR at all. I think fake HDR are acheiving exposure levels by adjusting in PS or similar program as compared to doing it on your camera. Either way, doesn't matter.

I'd like to see photo's done in different locations, with more variety and different lighting, but good pic's non-the-less.

PS> Also include the

I wouldn't call that HDR at all. I think fake HDR are acheiving exposure levels by adjusting in PS or similar program as compared to doing it on your camera. Either way, doesn't matter.

Yeah, the post production was done in Photoshop, only posted it here to compare and contrast the two.

I'd like to see photo's done in different locations, with more variety and different lighting, but good pic's non-the-less.

Thanks :), Yea these were some of the first shots taken with my new camera. So this is just in my bedroom, lol. Nothing spectacular, the weathers just started to get nice here and I've got alot more so i'll keep posting!

Thanks alot for the input!

Adam

Most reactions

New Topics

Back