My first pictures on this site

aperture monologue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I decided that it might be cool to post something here, instead of just commenting on other people's stuff. Here are two pics. Critique is welcome. Neither of these have been post processed in any way (not even crop).

1. This is a picture of a road. I like the shadows.
IMGP0498.jpg

2. I'm usually not a big fan of shaky pictures, but I think this snapshot of my girlfriend walking away on a cold day is a keeper.
IMGP1530.jpg

Hey, nice first picture post. I like the contrast between the dark house and the lighted street. I like the composition of the shot and how it lead your eyes through the picture. I would love to see this picture after some processing, it seem really promising.

The second picture is somewhat interesting since it seem like a painting but I think it is a little too weird. I think you either love it or hate it type of picture.

Best,
Schumionbike

Looks good. Im not usually a fan of the "shaky" pics either but I am tryin to get into it myself... this one is nice.

im a huge fan of pic 2 i usually tend to love the "shaky", out of focused, and very artistic look
i agree you either love it or hate it

I like the first one. No lens filter to make the lights do that?

The second one is very alien-sheik- pretty cool:mrgreen:! I like the first one, it reminds me of somewhere.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back