What's new

My first post!!

rahulking

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Kerala
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am 17.I took this photo with my galaxy s2.This is my first post..How about my photo..I am glad to hear your respone and suggest to improve my photography..
 

Attachments

  • $uploadfromtaptalk1361798172420.webp
    $uploadfromtaptalk1361798172420.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 81
Don't aim your sensor to that much sun would be a great start. That much light doesn't work for the image as my mind immediately says: what am I looking at; is it the bright sun, the undersaturated rose or the bright green leaves?
 
Thank u ceeboy 14 for ur suggestion...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom