My first post!

wvdalejrfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first attempt in taking photos. Been checking out all your photos for awhile and you ALL inspire me to jump right in and give this a try.

Be honest and let me know what ya think and anything that can help. The only work done to these were some MINOR cropping.

These were just in my yard and I thought, hmmm lets see what we can do here.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated and thanks for looking. :wink:

_A182215A.jpg

_A212409A.jpg

_A212405a.jpg

Thanks again for looking!!!

Nice pictures...I think the only problem is that the first and last are just a little out of focus.

I think you did a great job! Too bad the first picture is so small.
Glad you joined the club ;).

First of all, Welcome to TPF! :D

As Cesium already mentioned, the first one and the last one are out of focus. But the second one is very good. I like it alot. Great colors! Great shots!

Hi and welcome to ThePhotoForum, wvdr...... (my that is a difficult handle ;) ),

the first photo is so small that I cannot really tell if it is out of focus or not. I like that one best compositionally, the bright and blurred background make the butterfly stand out most in that one.
If these really are your very first photos then I must say you definitely are on the right track! :D Very nice work. (The butterflies I have so far tried to capture used to fly away before I was ready....... :roll: )

Most reactions

Back