My first self portrait session

I think as a whole you did a great job. Its so damn hard to take a selfie and not be judgmental. As a whole, we all see the worst in ourselves while others see the best. I like 1 and 2 the most, with a preference to 1 because the pose makes you seem the most comfortable.

I think as a whole you did a great job. Its so damn hard to take a selfie and not be judgmental. As a whole, we all see the worst in ourselves while others see the best. I like 1 and 2 the most, with a preference to 1 because the pose makes you seem the most comfortable.

I believe the first one was just a test shot, but I ended up liking it haha.

I'm actually going to make the 4th one my new social media profile picture. Since 90% of social media profile pictures are square, this one crops the best out of them. I tried them all and they just didn't look right to me except for the sunglasses one.

I like the first one, it captures a bit of subtle smile and personality in the eyes. But it might be too good to waste on a chopped up version for social media!

I think you did a pretty good job, number 4 is a flattering image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think you did well.I like #1 and 4 I don't like the one with the sunglasses only because I think all portraits man or women should have there eyes always visible. BTW there is nothing wrong with the way you look, be positive on the inside and let it shine through outside.

Most reactions

Back