My First Shot With The 7D C&C Please!

Cuz It Rocks baby! lol:lol:

That's very informative from every single perspective. Thank you.

It was a joke; personally The 7D is a Great Value ; High MP, 8fps (for those who need it like me), works well in low light situations, Full 1080 Video; Dual Digic 4 Processors It Quite a bargain!

That was also a joke lol..

Yeah I am seeing all people jumping to the 7D. I can't wait till Digic 5 comes out though..

That was also a joke lol..

Yeah I am seeing all people jumping to the 7D. I can't wait till Digic 5 comes out though..

Honestly I Wanted a 5DM2 but at the moment it's out of budget; I switched platforms; so i'm 'starting from zero' in terms of equipment; the 7D may not be full frame but it satisfies my work and hobby needs and its on budget; as somenoe once said on this forum 'low light performance' & 'actual 1:1 representation of the lens focal length' those are the main advantages of a full frame camera; which as you can see from 7D users we can get by with our 7D's :blushing:

Yeah 5dmk2 doesn't justify an upgrade for me really, it's worse in some aspects than the 7d, so I am just gonna wait till digic 5 comes out and they up 5d to whatever else. Or maybe they'll have another full frame body by then, who knows.

...i'm loving the 7D at the mo...for all the reasons Munky has stated. I upgraded from the Nikon D60 but my brother has a 1d MkIII.....so although my feels like a huge step up, i know that there's a jump again when you get into 'pro camera' territory.

The justification I used is that I can't afford a 1D IV, and even if the 60D comes out before fall, there's no guarentee that it will be "better" than the 7D. It will likely be detuned a bit (noise, fps,, sealing, etc) to be better put in the ~1,200$ price range. Plus, with the 7D probably won't see a successor for at least another year, and they're not going to release a "lower" camera better than a single-digit camera.

As far as the 5D, that market is for studio use. Slower AF, slower burst rate, etc. I personally would rather have spot-on AF and fast burst over huge res and full frame. Even if a mkIII comes out, it will probably continue the same "studio" path, whereas the 7D will fill the "sports/action" slot.

Long story short, unless they release a new 7D, or some other high end speed camera at a reasonable price, there was nothing on the horizon (including the 60D) that interested me.

Next studio powerhouse will probably be the 1Ds. I keep hearing 32-40 MP with possibly dual digic 5 units on that thing. Interesting..

Well yeah, but not everyone can afford a $5-10k camera. Thats where the 5D/7D come in; affordable solutions for those who just can't shell out the cash for a 1Ds/1D.

Aside from the fact that there is a guy playing a reversed strat (shudder) in pic one, great shots. Gotta get me one of thise 7Ds. :)

The colors are great! love em

the colors really pop out! nice i'm still debating if I want a 5d or 7d? hmmm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back