What's new

My First Time

idoteech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Opinions Please. Be Gentle. :hug::

My First Time. :wink:

1.
IMG_6693.jpg

2.
blakering.jpg




Thanks a bunch!
Eva
 
Hi Eva,

First off welcome to the forum.

Can I make a quick suggestion that next time you post you consider using the tags provided by photobucket as they will embed the image in your post rather than leaving links.

Now for the photos, I like the components of them (ie. the underlying photographs of Blake) However they are a too heavily photoshopped for my taste.

I'd say the composition and posing of the Blake images are well thought out, but next time don't go so overboard with the effects.
 
Oh sorry about that. I wasn't sure which link to use. I will fix that.

I will also post some of the regular pics and maybe you can take a look at those.

Thanks so much.
Eva
 
3.
blakefire.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom