My first try with a 2008 calendar (13 images warning)

Lovely Alex! You have chosen such a wonderful series of photos (not that you'd have anything else to select from)!

Lovely Alex! You have chosen such a wonderful series of photos (not that you'd have anything else to select from)!

oh, i also have a pile of rubbish images ;)

oh, i also have a pile of rubbish images ;)

Haven't we all got those as well, and by the shoebox?
The important thing is to be able to make the distinction!

The July image from Sweden....looks quite like a Norwegian scientist's town I visited... was this one also where some scientists lived while researching?

The July image from Sweden....looks quite like a Norwegian scientist's town I visited... was this one also where some scientists lived while researching?

No, this is actually a several centuries "church village". Farmers in the savage north of Sweden could only make it to church once a week or a month (depending on how far from the nearest town they lived), so they had very small houses scattered around the church, where they could stay for a night or two.

ok, it is official now... 2 more are in the pipeline ;)

What's the other two themes then?

great stuff mate

the other two themes will be "wildlife" (ok, tiny butterflies are not THAT wild ;) ... and ancient Egypt)

Sounds good! I want to see them in a thread like this one, too (this is a "Moderator's Order"
5.gif
!!! )

Despotism at its best! :confused:

Well, you know me well enough by now. "Despot" is my second name :biggrin: (had to look up its spelling, actually ...:oops: ;)).

Well, LaDespot, is it OK when I post the next calendar within the next 120 minutes? ;)

Oooooooommmmmmmmmmmm :scratch: ----- weeeeeellll, yes. Just about acceptable ;) ;) ;) (Let's hope that name is not going to stick!!!! :shock: )

Most reactions

Back