What's new

My first try with a 2008 calendar (13 images warning)

Thanks all :)
 
wonderful job, Alex. I hope you sell many copies :)
 
Oh I love it... I really love..

February

March

August

November – It’s my birthday month and I had the guts to climb it. Fun going up hated going down. God bless the rope!

December
 
Thanks! :)

November – It’s my birthday month and I had the guts to climb it. Fun going up hated going down. God bless the rope!

climbing it is not allowed anymore, unless you are very nice and ask the right people at the right time of the day ;)
 
Thanks! :)
climbing it is not allowed anymore, unless you are very nice and ask the right people at the right time of the day ;)

Are you serious.. I loved going to Chichen Itza, went twice cause I loved it so much (plus buying the jewelry along the way):lol:. It is a beautiful place. The top view is gorgeous. Great shot though... Now you make me want to book a trip to mexico.:lol:
 
Thanks :)

Are you serious.. I loved going to Chichen Itza, went twice cause I loved it so much (plus buying the jewelry along the way):lol:. It is a beautiful place. The top view is gorgeous. Great shot though... Now you make me want to book a trip to mexico.:lol:


you can find many more shots of Mexico on the link in my signature ;)
 
Great Images Alex... Lovely!
 
thanks Yemme :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom