My First Wedding Preview*

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Ok I finally did it, my first wedding. Let me say it was some work, I Only edited 3 so far but I have a long way to go.

It was a beautiful wedding, It took place from 6-10pm but I was able to be there from 10-10 to get the bride getting her hair and makeup as well.

I shot the whole day using the canon t3i and 50mm 1.4 lens switching between f/1.4-f/1.8 and f/2.8-f/3.2 with ISO ranges from 100-400

7622690046_4825d2cf9c_c.jpg

EDITING TO FIX SOME ISSUEs

7622686512_cc3359711e_c.jpg

7622692010_0a690ca185_c.jpg

Last edited:
There are some really funky skin tones in #2. It looks like maybe you did some kind of highlight protection or something and it messed up the colors. They all look like white guys but their hands are almost greyish brown.

thanks willis for pointing that out, Was a setting in my post and I missed it, these are just some previews not finals and I adjusted it :) Cheers

Not bad at all given some pretty serious gear restraints. I love the second one of all the guys tightening their ties. Before your next wedding, you definitely need to beg, borrow or steal some more gear. My suggestion for a very good kit on the cheap would be a 5D classic, 35mm f2 and 85mm f1.8. And get a flash and learn how to use it. It looks like you have a very good grasp of how to use your current gear, and I think you are in the rare position where better gear really would improve your images.

#1: This is really attractive... i liked everything about it...
#2: Yes; why their hands look snake poisoned?
#3: The track is bit distracting; the image at the other end is fine
#4: I like the expressions on the various available faces here

:D

thanks guys, and yes I am fixing that one image. And These weddings and shoots all the money I am making is going into a pot to get my Canon 5d mark ii or mark iii. I really wish I had one for this wedding but I had to do with what I had.

Appreciate your feedback.

Most reactions

Back