My first wedding. Vilnius, Lithuania

If you would like for The Photo Forum to Critique your work, Please post actual images, no links to your Website. We are not sure if this is a scam, or Advertising of some sort. Seeing that this is your first post, I'm pretty sure not a lot or if any of the regular users will think twice not to click on your link. So you really want opinions, don't be a lazy and post actual photos. Thanks.

I clicked your link and can tell you: You did a great job! The pictures are natural and show the mood of day so well. What lenses did you use? Hope to see more of your weddings in future... regards

Sorry for not attaching actual images, I tried to attach them but it didn't work for me. Maybe I do it wrong...

I used two lenses: Nikkor 35 1.8 and Nikkor 83 1.8 with two D90 bodies.

Sorry for this, I tried to attache images but it didn't work out. Maybe do it wrong...

If you have a Flickr account it's easy, simply click on the image you want to share. Over the top of the image you will see a share drag down button. Click that and copy that code, make sure the Grab the HTML/BBCode and the BBcode is check in and past the on your post. That's it. If you're using Photobucket Copy and past the Image code..

Very nice! I love the close up shot of the man playing the instrument...I think it's an accordion. Good eye!

Most reactions

Back