My first wedding

Thanks Elsa :) I didn't think it was a cut, was just saying. It was so hectic that day, everyone and their dog had cameras and were trying to get people to look this way and that. I think I prefer sticking to wildlife :p It was a great experience though, I took over 500 pictures, got a lot of practice doing portraits and candids, that's for sure.

What I'm still amazed about is the fact that my battery lasted for 500+ photos, especially with heavy use of the flash.

I take on average 3000 photos per wedding and cut them down to 500. My battery lasts no longer than yours does. Wildlife is great, but you don't make $4,000 bucks a week shooting it.
You have a talent here. Don't let a few corrections steer you off....insteaded embrassed them and know they are from people who see your potenial.
You don't know it all yet. Either do I. But you have a future if you put your pride aside.

I'm sorry, didn't think I was getting defensive, was just trying to discuss things. I already said I appreciate the input and I'm sure it'll all come in handy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back