My Flickr

You should post 2 or 3 here so we could offer some opinions. Most people won't click links to wade through a lot of photos, but will be happy to critique a few here.

dude i think your pics are beast. And i love rollerblading even though i don't ne more get someone to take pics of you

dude i think your pics are beast. And i love rollerblading even though i don't ne more get someone to take pics of you
thanks man, yeah im gona try to get some sequences of me sometime soon once it get warmer and once my friends know how to use my camera without dropping it

thanks man, yeah im gona try to get some sequences of me sometime soon once it get warmer and once my friends know how to use my camera without dropping it

no tripod? I suggest one

no tripod? I suggest one
no even with a tripod, they just dont know how to handle it, theyll go press the shutter button and knock over the whole setup, but i got someone who knows what the deal is so hes gona get some shots for me, im working on back unity 270 out

no tripod? I suggest one
no even with a tripod, they just dont know how to handle it, theyll go press the shutter button and knock over the whole setup, but i got someone who knows what the deal is so hes gona get some shots for me, im working on back unity 270 out
nice bro i wanna see those pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back