What's new

My flower photo attempt

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
This was shot with a mamiya 6x7 and 100 ASA slide film. It was scanned with a Nikon Super Coolscan 8000ED.

Image68m.jpg
 
Very nice; could have avoided the vase to give a more natural look

Regards :D
 
I'm the queen of shallow DoF :lol: and I actually think I would like this w/ it a little deeper. The front edge of the flower that is out of focus is a little distracting and takes a away from how beautiful the lines are.

Keep shooting!!!
 
I'm the queen of shallow DoF :lol: and I actually think I would like this w/ it a little deeper. The front edge of the flower that is out of focus is a little distracting and takes a away from how beautiful the lines are.

Keep shooting!!!
It's bothered me for years.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom