my freind skating with crowd of kids

Jus7 A Phas3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Picture216.jpg

Tell me what you think:]

The first thing that jumps out at me is his lack of a helmet. Good example he is setting to the younger kids behind him.

Constructively, the sky needs help. It looks way too white for me. Keep in mind that I'm an amateur, so my opinion may not hold much weight.

I see a helmet under his hooded sweatshirt.

This is a nice capture. A little PP is all it needs. And I agree, the sky is "not there".

thanks for the comments the thing is i do not have any thing like photo shop which sucks all my pictures are the way that i took them, i am trying to get photo shop or something like that though. Thanks for the comments keep them coming:]

not a helmet, just a stupid hat....... (sorry , i just hate those things)

a helmet is his choice, i hate skating with a helmet personally. also, the sky is blown. crop out a little from the top and darken it a bit. other then that, i like it :thumbup:

Nothing really "jumps out" to me.
Just to typical.
But thats just my opinion!
Also, you don't really know what to look at.

keep working though!

Pretty much all my thoughts on this photo have already been expressed, but I love the kid with the camera phone and his expression.

just a tip, when shooting skating and stuff i would get yourself a wide angle lens. I know it's sort of trendy but it really add's and uumph to skating pictures.

Thanks guys like i said i dont have photoshop or anything and i was shooting with a 50mm 1.8 i thought that was wide angle i know that fishes eye are used alot but i dont have enough money for one those right now im gonna buy some of camrea flashes first im getting a job on wensday:]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back