T TH.photo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado springs Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 25, 2010 #1
E edouble TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2009 Messages 740 Reaction score 17 Location NEPA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2010 #2 The motion shot is great. I think the location of the shoot could have been better in the still photos.
The motion shot is great. I think the location of the shoot could have been better in the still photos.
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2010 #3 The action shot is great. There rest are just OK. Nice STi and whats up 719! 303 here
supraman215 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 979 Reaction score 12 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2010 #4 Nice car. I like all. #1 the crop is a little tight, move left a little.