Krestan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location In a House in Canada Dec 10, 2006 Banned #1 Sitting Oil Flowing Oil Night sky Caterpillar Corks
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2006 #2 welcome aboard ... i like the caterpillar .. that oil is interesting
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2006 #3 I can't see them yet because my work (shhh....) blocks flickr... I'll make a note to look at these when I get home.
I can't see them yet because my work (shhh....) blocks flickr... I'll make a note to look at these when I get home.
Krestan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location In a House in Canada Dec 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #4 Thanks, I started photography in september. I only have an olympys right now but I hope to get a rebel xti soon.
Thanks, I started photography in september. I only have an olympys right now but I hope to get a rebel xti soon.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2006 #5 I really like them but my favorate is the caterpiller.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 12, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 A nice little series here, Krestan! Along with what most seem to like, i.e. that cute little caterpillar, I really like the arrangement of the corks ... it is so simple, yet nicely effective.
A nice little series here, Krestan! Along with what most seem to like, i.e. that cute little caterpillar, I really like the arrangement of the corks ... it is so simple, yet nicely effective.
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Dec 12, 2006 #7 Nice photos - welcome to the forum!!
Krestan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location In a House in Canada Dec 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #8 Just bumpin it back up. Thanks guys.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2006 #9 Welcome to TPF! I love Night Sky and Caterpillar.