My girlfriend

Bibos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, after looking through a few of the photos I did on our holiday in Greece in August this year I decided to post two I like pretty much. Comments and critique very much appreciated.

geli_zak1.jpg

geli_zak2.jpg

Umm, well, my comment is this: When y'all break up, can you give her my number? :drool:

I do like the angle in the first pic, BTW.

Hi, Bibos.

I'll offer one thought from a "portrait" perspective: When I view the first image, my eye doesn't know where to go. The shear size and color of the ATV overwhelms your subject. It's a great prop, though. Have you tried bringing down the tones of the lower 2/3 of the composition? I think it may help guide the viewers attention to your very lovely girfriend's face.

I think there's a bit of the same concern in the second image too. Maybe a vignette would work here. Just a thought.

Beautiful girls in Austria, I see.

Pete

I agree with Christie, the first photo would look much better if you cropped it just under the head light.

Good stomach! Nice holiday snaps.

Where about's in Greece did you go?

I'd hit it.

So whoever gave me the negative rep point on this thing, I hope they gave one to Jocose too.

We said the same thing I just used less words.

My comment was totally meant as a compliment.

The girl is gorgeous. Bibos is a lucky dude.

Thanks for all the compliments :) They were forwarded and well received :) (At least the appropriate ones *g*)

@Christie: thanks for your tips, I will try the vignette, I think that's a great idea.

Chase said:
Bace, I'm not trying to be an ass here, but seriously, if you had said it that way, you would have seen a very different response to you post.

I may be rough around the edges but my intentions are good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back