My gorgeous daughter!!

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
The baby-pool is officially ended. All the pregnant-Kelly photos are officially done. Let the posting of the baby photos begin!!! :D :D :D

Molly Elizabeth was born on November 22 at 8:33 pm. 20" and 7lb, 2oz. She had some trouble clearing the amiotic fluid from her lungs, so has been spending the past couple days in the NICU, but is recovering faster than anyone could believe, and should hopefully be home this weekend. Here are the first glut of photos... hehe

(bad compression settings on this one...need to re-do it sometime) This was taken about 4 minutes after being delivered.

_MG_0072_edited_RS.jpg

Mom getting a good look...
_MG_0118_edited_RS.jpg

Dad trades the camera for the kid for a few minutes...
_MG_0090_edited_RS.jpg

Just a wee-little foot!
_MG_0027-1_edited_RS.jpg

I was just thinking today I had not seen any photos from you recently. Now I know why. Congratulations! Have fun.

Cheers,

Eric

Hey...maybe it's about time you changed that avatar, Sharkdaddy! :) The big belly is no longer! The beautiful Molly now graces the earth. :)

Congrats Shark!!! She looks lovely. :)

I'm glad you added that btw, I was wondering and thought maybe I missed it somewhere else... that's gonnna take some getting used to...

congrats man! i'm sure you're an incredibly happy man right about now :)

out of these i really like the photo of your wife, her expression is one of just kindness, happiness, joy...etc....

congrats again!!!!

i didnt need the heads up on who u were...avatar gave it away.

congrats shark and wife! i know the excitement u guys are sharing as i have 6. :shock: keep the photos coming in!

what a beautiful child u have!!!!!!!!

Congratulations fresh daddy! :D :cheer:
The most beautiful photos too... :D

Shark! Hey!
This is such good news!
How could time fly so fast, hadn't Kelly just BEGUN to be pregnant????? (;)).
Welcome to the world, little Molly!

(JonMikal, am I reading right? You? 6??? WOW)

woohoo!!! :cheer: I love these!! The foot shot is especially good, love the DOF here.

Be sure to tell Kel that she has no business making the rest of us just-after-birth Moms look so bad. :wink: She looks beautiful!! Some of us (I'm not saying who :? ) looked like we'd been run over by a truck!

Congrats John!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back