My granddaughter

edsland

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FDDA51D6-C5B4-4A78-BF87-9E23D0D806BB.jpeg
Hello, im a 64 year young grandpa thats enjoys taking all kinds of photos for longer then I care to remember. This one is my youngest granddaughter Morgan who lives in south Carolina.

She is adorable. She has the hands on hip bending pose down :) My little grands do the same pose. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! What a little sassy girl, love it. Im also grandpa to a litlle prissy that loves to pose. They are so much joy!

"Like" for the pose.

Very cute!

Beautiful girl, your a lucky guy.

Welcome, very cute little girl in so-typical pose.
Good that you captured her shoes also, makes the idea complete.
If you use PS or LR, there are some little touches that you might like.

In PS use shake reduction (in sharpening)
In PS or LR reduce saturation in green; that will show more detail i ribbon and other greens

upload_2019-4-14_11-32-45.png

I like the changes you did, thanks for the tips. I have Elements which should do the same enhancements.

no problem
in very fair skinned people, especially children, look at shadow areas on face for hues reflected from surroundings
look at brightest colors that will effect the sensor.
She is wearing a magenta sweater so look carefully. Is the camera attempting to bring magenta down to normal usual appearance and thus introducing too much green?
Also, the luminance of children's skin and its underlying rosiness seems to get lost so I often add a bit of red to make them look healthy.

try not to strip out exif data as that is helpful to understanding shots.
Best wishes, cute child.

Most reactions

Back