What's new

My Handsome Son

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
A few photos I took of my son this afternoon with my wife.

#1
6420930711_89706c58c6_b.jpg


#2
6420934683_b214044a20_b.jpg


#3
6420939429_34532623ee_b.jpg
 
LOVE the pics...wish the color was different in the last one as I think it makes him look a little sick. But I love the pics overall.
 
Thanks everyone, ya I wasnt sure with coloring on last one. Ill stay away from that from now on :)
 
Need WAYY softer skin tones for baby pictures imo, like the last one although I dislike the overly - unnatural color thing (just personal preference)
 
Here are 2 more, and thanks for the tips :)

393708_205387472873538_174945879251031_492834_1465747188_n.jpg


312900_205387596206859_174945879251031_492836_1942447154_n.jpg
 
Here are 2 more, and thanks for the tips :)


312900_205387596206859_174945879251031_492836_1942447154_n.jpg


"You come to me on this,


the day of my daughter's wedding?"

I like these two pics more than the previous one..sorry...;) it's more nice if you are going to preserve these pictures through digital photo frames, will last long for your baby to enjoy.
 
Another one, Im on my way up north to get some good pics with my wife and son. Cant wait

377994_205596636185955_174945879251031_493159_491957340_n.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom