machinehater TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 47 Reaction score 20 Location Southtyrol Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #1 Hey! I did want try this for long time, so these days i was in the city to buy some stuff. Cleaning the kitchen took almost as long as taking the photos 2 and 4 are a bit orange. This was intention. Who finds the face in the liquid will get a cookie :-D! Nice greetings Armin
Hey! I did want try this for long time, so these days i was in the city to buy some stuff. Cleaning the kitchen took almost as long as taking the photos 2 and 4 are a bit orange. This was intention. Who finds the face in the liquid will get a cookie :-D! Nice greetings Armin
kathyt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 3,759 Reaction score 1,888 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #2 I see the face in #3. I want my cookie! Very good shots.
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #3 Oh, I see the face there in profile--sort of reminds me of the Tin Man from that old,old Hollywood children's film. These are all very cool. I like the lighting setup you used!
Oh, I see the face there in profile--sort of reminds me of the Tin Man from that old,old Hollywood children's film. These are all very cool. I like the lighting setup you used!
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #4 Beautiful set, the 4th from the left (64kb) is my favorite. I see the face too
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #5 Really impressive. Howd you set this up?
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2013 #6 I see a bald man's head in pic one.
machinehater TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 47 Reaction score 20 Location Southtyrol Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Braineack said: Really impressive. Howd you set this up? Click to expand... I glued the glass on a Table and screwed the table with 2 hinges to another table. My enlgish is'nt the best, i hope you understand my explanation :-D Here is a clip of the set up, it is german, but you shurely understand the concept! A Bald man's head? WHERE?? :-D Thanks for your comments! Armin Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Braineack said: Really impressive. Howd you set this up? Click to expand... I glued the glass on a Table and screwed the table with 2 hinges to another table. My enlgish is'nt the best, i hope you understand my explanation :-D Here is a clip of the set up, it is german, but you shurely understand the concept! A Bald man's head? WHERE?? :-D Thanks for your comments! Armin
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 #8 #3 has a lady's face wearing a big hat #5 has a skeletal face and upper torso climbing out of the glass, with fingers overlapping the rim love the pics, I've always wanted to do that too
#3 has a lady's face wearing a big hat #5 has a skeletal face and upper torso climbing out of the glass, with fingers overlapping the rim love the pics, I've always wanted to do that too