My latest '09 Seniors

Well, you are 10x the photographer I am :) Where these done it the shade? How did you manage such even lighting on the face?

That has to be the most distracting series of watermarks I've ever seen in my life.

In regards to these photos, you surely have an eye for framing and composition, but using all natural light is giving you blowouts in a lot of these photos.

Also, your watermarks are ridiculously distracting.

again, as I have said in past posts, my watermarks are to protect myself, my business, and my clients. I have had clients steal photos off my blog, and print them off themselves, even with a watermark, so I have to make it more obnoxious. :) Sorry if you dont like it. Its not there to look pretty.

You photos definitely have the wow factor that the seniors look for. Only advice I can give is watch how your posing the oversize girls and don't be afraid to use the liquify filter. If you make a big girl look then it’s worth the extra time on the computer, trust me :)

Benjamin C. Mooney

Yeah, the pattern on the rock in the second shot blends right in with the stomach.

Most reactions

Back