alix TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Leeds, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2007 #1 click thumbnails for larger view i found a dead butterfly in my bathroom, thought id play around with the little guy and take some quick shots of his wings
click thumbnails for larger view i found a dead butterfly in my bathroom, thought id play around with the little guy and take some quick shots of his wings
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 He sure looks dead in the first two :cry: Yes, sometimes they come inside to die... I think I like Photo 4 best of the series.
He sure looks dead in the first two :cry: Yes, sometimes they come inside to die... I think I like Photo 4 best of the series.
alix TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Leeds, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 LaFoto said: He sure looks dead in the first two :cry: Yes, sometimes they come inside to die... I think I like Photo 4 best of the series. Click to expand... haha i loved the little thing ! i think 4 is my favourite too
LaFoto said: He sure looks dead in the first two :cry: Yes, sometimes they come inside to die... I think I like Photo 4 best of the series. Click to expand... haha i loved the little thing ! i think 4 is my favourite too