kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #1 Here is one of my little girl from last fall. We were playing around the boathouse when this was taken.
Here is one of my little girl from last fall. We were playing around the boathouse when this was taken.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 16, 2006 #2 Adorable! I think this would make a great black and white, or sepia!!
kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, I didn't think of that. I just got my printer to print correctly and was just stoked by that. I thought I had a frame but was wrong. I'll have to stop by the store tomorrow I guess.
Thanks, I didn't think of that. I just got my printer to print correctly and was just stoked by that. I thought I had a frame but was wrong. I'll have to stop by the store tomorrow I guess.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #4 sweet shot., of a sweet little girl!
kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks RJB. You and Daisy have thousands like this to look forward to.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #6 Great capture!
markc TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2004 Messages 4,237 Reaction score 6 Location Rochester, NY Velocity: Unknown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #7 What a cute little sprite! Great catch.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #8 Very cute kid you got there Kelox! :thumbsup: love the expression .. nicely captured.. tfs
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #9 she's so cute, great shot with her in the "V", i agree on the B&W and sepia too, but i think good just the way it is too!
she's so cute, great shot with her in the "V", i agree on the B&W and sepia too, but i think good just the way it is too!
I ipon TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2006 Messages 69 Reaction score 1 Jan 17, 2006 #10 AAWW!! how cute. great picture capturing the innocents.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 17, 2006 Banned #11 aww... that is really great.... you cant help but smile back at her.... beautiful child! and a great shot...
aww... that is really great.... you cant help but smile back at her.... beautiful child! and a great shot...
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2006 #12 great picture! She is adorable...glad to see she takes after her mother :lmao:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 17, 2006 #13 ok, everyone knows I am the biggest sucker for children photography!! This is just too precious! I love her eyes and the innocence of her smile!
ok, everyone knows I am the biggest sucker for children photography!! This is just too precious! I love her eyes and the innocence of her smile!
KunalShingla TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 197 Reaction score 4 Location New Delhi Jan 17, 2006 #14 love the compo....lovely photo....cool....
Luciano TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 111 Reaction score 5 Location Chelmsford, UK Jan 17, 2006 #15 This is a very nice portrait .. I love the expresion and the composition is just great. nice !