What's new

MY LONDON PICS

lsm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
01-1.jpg


05-1.jpg


08-1.jpg


15-1.jpg


16-1.jpg


18-1.jpg


19-1.jpg


20-1.jpg


21-1.jpg
 
Very urban shots. Like the tones. Looks a bit like Finsbury Park. Interesting work!

Rob
 
THX,it's around Elephant&Castle.
 
My old stomping ground! I was born in New Cross.
 
Rob said:
My old stomping ground! I was born in New Cross.

really? well, I'm a student of LCC (the old LCP), many of students living in New Cross, but I've never been, guess a good place.:mrgreen:
 
nice shots, I really like 2, 3, and 8 (2 especially). Nice work.
 
NMLeakway said:
nice shots, I really like 2, 3, and 8 (2 especially). Nice work.

THX, I like 2 most as well.seems like we have the same taste
 
Chaplin said:
How did u get the sort of vivid tone in the colours?

well, to be honest, I used photoshop a bit to make the colour looks more deeper. coz the pic looks grey on the top after I scanned the film. just little change. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom