My mechanics yead, C@C always welcome

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Idle time shot while brakes put on car

Last edited:
Any thought on improvement. 28mm not the greatest for shooting a horse 100' away.

"go puff that wildwood weed,next thing ya know you're just wondering around behind the lil' animals"

...seriously,i think i would've liked the whole barn in the shot,maybe a few steps to the left.perhaps thats why i prefer the uncropped edit.Beautiful scene,tho!! :)

"go puff that wildwood weed,next thing ya know you're just wondering around behind the lil' animals"

...seriously,i think i would've liked the whole barn in the shot,maybe a few steps to the left.perhaps thats why i prefer the uncropped edit.Beautiful scene,tho!! :)

Fenced in and hard to get close enough with the only lens I had.
Note to self. carry more lenses. Thanks Ed

I like this shot nice,the top one more. A beautiful animal. I used to ride Western and English style but its been a very long time I have done so.

That's probably how I would framed it, but our tastes may differ. Nice shot anyway. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that the horse's head is not on the wall and not separate from it, if you know what I mean, sorry for my English. I would have stepped probably a couple of steps to the left so that the horse had a split background and the whole composition would be even more compact. But that's me, I tend to narrow the perspective.

$_DSC1588_zps8d3d1231.jpg

That's probably how I would framed it, but our tastes may differ. Nice shot anyway. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that the horse's head is not on the wall and not separate from it, if you know what I mean, sorry for my English. I would have stepped probably a couple of steps to the left so that the horse had a split background and the whole composition would be even more compact. But that's me, I tend to narrow the perspective.

View attachment 59064
Good POV you mention. I look for this kind of C&C
As for the distortion mentioned in post 2, I think it is the 28mm.
To Be honest, I'm miles away from being able to correct thing like that in post.
I thank you all again for the in sites. Edi

Most reactions

Back