djtyrrell TPF Noob! Joined Nov 7, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Suffolk, England Aug 2, 2007 #1 Hi all, just a few pics of when i went on holiday! Please bare in mind they were taken with a point and shot camera! Cheers! Stu
Hi all, just a few pics of when i went on holiday! Please bare in mind they were taken with a point and shot camera! Cheers! Stu
djtyrrell TPF Noob! Joined Nov 7, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Suffolk, England Aug 9, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 .
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2007 #3 #1 like a lot as it is, IMO the arc of walk way makes good a leading edge #2 the palm in left front is drawing my eye from the beach #3 IMO could use a little cropping off the right and more off the top #4 IMO should be cropped to a faux pano 1x2 format off the top
#1 like a lot as it is, IMO the arc of walk way makes good a leading edge #2 the palm in left front is drawing my eye from the beach #3 IMO could use a little cropping off the right and more off the top #4 IMO should be cropped to a faux pano 1x2 format off the top
The_Caper TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2007 Messages 351 Reaction score 0 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2007 #4 I love # 1 for the same resons Jeff does above. I really like the Silouette in # 3 although I agree with cropping off some of the top. Really nice shots with a point and shoot. Great job.
I love # 1 for the same resons Jeff does above. I really like the Silouette in # 3 although I agree with cropping off some of the top. Really nice shots with a point and shoot. Great job.
djtyrrell TPF Noob! Joined Nov 7, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Suffolk, England Aug 9, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 really appreciate your feedback guys.