My model does not cooperate...at all

stk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried using my youngest daughter as a model for me to get some practice with my new home studio (som flimsy stuff from ebay). She wouldn't have any of it.
DSC_6003-Edit-2-2.jpg
DSC_5999-Edit-2-2.jpg
DSC_5992-Edit-2-2.jpg

Last edited:
they are perfect. rofl.

Reactions: stk
Oh my, that is priceless. Show it to her when she's 16 and giving you a hard time... LOL

She screamed NO as high as I've ever heard, isn't it then OK to continue with the shoot?

I have to say, these pictures really tell the story, and you've captured the emotion very effectively!

You'll see in about 10 years or so when she's graduating elementary school and they ask for a childhood photo, you'll have the best ones to provide.

The best pictures are always the most natural ones.

This tears are so close.

That is exactly what I do when people try to photograph me!

I just want to practice with my speedlights. There's no reason to cry!

Aww, daddy pick me up and stop putting that black thing in front of your face!

Occupational hazard (because of the kind of work I did), but I wonder if she's at that age where she doesn't yet have object permanence? if she can't see something, she doesn't understand where it went. If so, maybe try having someone with you so she can see somebody... of course kids still freak out over Santa and Halloween masks because they can't see your face (and where did it go??).

That and/or the bright lights... this might be sort of like going to the doctor, being plunked on a table or blanket and various objects coming at you... Or it could be a bunch of other things! lol but that second picture to me says she wanted daddy! lol

Ask Mommy to hold her.

I like the lighting and it's nice to see some colour in her face. Babies can be so bland sometimes. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back