What's new

My New 100mm f/2.8E

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got this lens a few days ago for my Nikon D40, and took it out quickly for first shots today.

Theses are all straight out of the camera, not only is it really sharp but it also is pretty contrasty from what I can tell
Click on the pictures to see bigger sizes







 
I bought it off of KEH for $100 EX condition
 
Holy depth of field, is that first picture blurred in ps? or is that allll the lense?
 
The DOF is 100% natural and organic. I was amazed as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom