Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4415524987_91beb63852.jpg

4415524927_bf0f2f9e45.jpg

4416291982_54eefebd44.jpg

4416291958_02a33f1a7b.jpg

:D

Those shots are so good, the stuffed dogs look real!!! ;)

did they come potty trained? :)

Those shots are so good, the stuffed dogs look real!!! ;)

did they come potty trained? :)

lol thanks...unfortunately not. you have to buy the premium version with the software upgrade for pre-potty trained ones... :(

I lol'd

4 is my favorite, right to left the stages of boredom lol

Are these your pups? Training one dog was enough for me, I can't imagine 3!

yea, my gf breeds bulldogs on occasion. this litter was a little close to the last, but well worth it. most of them should turn out very nice and be placed in show homes. we're keeping the girl (3rd picture) to show as well. they were born feb 13th, and turned 3 weeks old saturday. :)

These are so crisp. Good job.

There is nothing cuter than a bulldog puppy. Nothing.

Geez... They could have at least poked some air holes in the box.

:lol:

These are so crisp. Good job.

There is nothing cuter than a bulldog puppy. Nothing.

thank you, and i very much agree. almost a shame they have to grow up! :)

Geez... They could have at least poked some air holes in the box.

:lol:

i know right! im calling their customer support line as this is simply unacceptable! :lmao:

Looks like #1 was damaged in shipping, some 'slight' exotropia, I'd see if warranty covers that.

Cute pups :)

Looks like #1 was damaged in shipping, some 'slight' exotropia, I'd see if warranty covers that.

well, perhaps it was my fault...i did shake the box a bit as always before opening to see if i could guess which package this was... :p

this is only the 2nd litter i've experienced and as the first litter went to a puppy sitter friend of her until 3wks we missed this part of their lives, but im told this is quite normal for them. all of them looked this way when they first opened their eyes earlier in the week, and only one puppy is perfectly "normal" right now. the others all have this to some degree, but you can see it fixing itself almost daily. :)

It's definitely normal, I've noticed it most in pugs too it seems. I've never seen bulldogs so young..

well, here's even younger...this was shot during the first couple days of their lives (hence why the heating pad underneath them):

puppies-20100221-1.jpg

if you notice, the one on the far left is the one in the first shot. massive difference only a couple weeks makes! :)

Most reactions

Back