What's new

My new car ...

Sgt_Major

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wish!!

car3.jpg
 
hey, stop making pictures of my car.









:D
Nice shot, great selective color & dof (or blur, not sure what you used)
 
I used a large dof to get the whole car sharp and blurred the bg in ps afterwards.
 
Don't let Eddie Griffin near that thing :lol:
 
If you used a small aperture to get the whole car sharp, did you use a tripod if the exposure was lengthened to compensate?
Nice shot - what camera and lens did you use?
 
I didnt need a tripod. It was sharp enough hand held.

I used a D80 and 18-135mm lens.
 
I used a large dof to get the whole car sharp and blurred the bg in ps afterwards.

which is a bit obvious .. the car looks like copied into the image sicne the DOF is inconsistent


and hence distubing. but apart from that it is a nice image (and car) :)
 
the only thing that bothers me is the hard line on the passenger front fender where you were blurring the background but other than that great picture.. i like the angle of the shot and good use of selective coloring
 
Thanks all - I'll reshoot it if I see the car about again, and Ive arranged a few more car shoots soon.

If I wanted to print this for display in a mates shop (he does in car entertainment systems) Would I need to ps the number plate out legally?
 
I really like that, the car probably does stand out a little too much....making it look almost toy like (imo) but I like it nevertheless. Apart from already stated.....you done a good job on the processing.
Ken.
 
the only thing that bothers me is the hard line on the passenger front fender where you were blurring the background but other than that great picture.. i like the angle of the shot and good use of selective coloring

If you're talking about the area to the extreme left of the shot then that's the driver's side since it's a UK car - you can just make out the steering wheel on the correct side! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom