Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:1219:
DSC01850-XL.jpg

120 or 220? How many frames on a roll of 120? 6?

OMG... the world's newest Fuji wonk has just been born...full-grown and England-bred...may God help us all!

:1247: But seriously, 6x9 format...sweeeeet! How about a side-by-side shot of that with your gorgeous little Rollei 35? Or a side-by-side with something that everybody might have a good idea of the size of, like a Leica body with a 50 on it, etc? Pleeease?

She's a beaut! Can't wait to see the results.

OMG... the world's newest Fuji wonk has just been born...full-grown and England-bred...may God help us all!

:1247: But seriously, 6x9 format...sweeeeet! How about a side-by-side shot of that with your gorgeous little Rollei 35? Or a side-by-side with something that everybody might have a good idea of the size of, like a Leica body with a 50 on it, etc? Pleeease?
I'll try and sort some out

unpopular said:
One of the coolest cameras ever made!

It's just so doggone "modern" in its design ethos....yeah...it's a rangefinder camera, but its look is as radical as the Glock was compared against the old 1898 Mauser or the Colt model 1911...the Fuji people took the basic rangefinder ethos and realllllly modernized it.

unpopular said:

It's just so doggone "modern" in its design ethos....yeah...it's a rangefinder camera, but its look is as radical as the Glock was compared against the old 1898 Mauser or the Colt model 1911...the Fuji people took the basic rangefinder ethos and realllllly modernized it.

Same with the Konica Hexar AF, Hasselblad X-Pan and Contax G ... if you can call the Contax G a rangefinder at all...

I remember handling a Fuji GA645 zi and having literally no idea what I was doing.

unpopular said:

Same with the Konica Hexar AF, Hasselblad X-Pan and Contax G ... if you can call the Contax G a rangefinder at all...

I remember handling a Fuji GA645 zi and having literally no idea what I was doing.
X Pan is probably my next camera

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

unpopular said:

You still have that problem with digital don't you

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back